Saturday, January 2, 2010

Truth from lies

I'm never alone. But sometimes... I feel like I'm invisible and mute. Like no one or anything notices I'm there, or cares. Like silence is my only friend. That my opinions shouldn't be voiced or heard. That my future is average. Nothing of tremendous importance. But That's not true. God cares. He sent His son, His only son to die on the cross. Something so much more excruciating than any murder committed today. A pain no human can even begin to comprehend. If He did that for me and you. Then my life is of great importance, and so is yours. I believe that He put us in motion from the time we were conceived. To change people lives. To glorify Him. And the devil is solely against that! He puts thoughts in our heads even when we think he is nowhere to be found. He doesn't want us to succeed. Or to give our worship to the only one deserving, God. We must know the truth from the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment