Well today is Christmas, and I feel like I've gotten my priorities all screwed up. I've thought about me alllll day long. I haven't even stopped to think about the people in Africa, who got nothing! Or even the people down the street. While I'm sad because I didn't get the things I wanted. (Take in mind that I got an ipod touch and the chance to get a puppy when its old enough.) I feel miserable now thinking back about this morning. It's not about me! It's not even about giving gifts to people. Because thousands of years ago God gave us all the most incredible gift ever. He sent us His son. His only son. To be born of a virgin, and to grow up and die. For each and every single one of us. That was His whole life's purpose. To save me and you. And today should have not been about me. It should have been about Him. It should always be about Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment