Publish Post
Friday, December 18, 2009
Floating.
I'm done searching for someone. Trying to find your other half is like being stranded in the ocean without a boat. You have no idea what to look for. If anyone is searching for you to. Or if anything is even out there or coming. And if they are, are they safe to climb aboard? Are they trustworthy enough to give your well-being to? You never really know. It's all a chance. And for most people, they think love is a game. And when they play it, they play with peoples emotions. So I'm not going to go swimming. Because when you do, you get thrashed back and forth from current to current. Not knowing where you are or where your going. I'm going to float, and ride the waves out. And if a ship comes by then it will be sent by God, and at the right time. And I'll know that its safe to climb upon. As well as surrender to. But as for now I'm floating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment